[ontolog-forum] Re: [ubl-ontology] Use Cases draft write-up

To: Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: sue.probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: garret.minakawa@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:20:26 -0700
Good point, Alan. Thank you.    (01)

On the ontology, I would say "definitely yes". The comment from John
Yunker during an earlier discussion (see
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UseCasesContextDrivenAddressFormat#nid013)    (02)

alluded, probably, to the same notion, and suggested a means to tackle
it on the ontology. Did I get you right, John?    (03)

I guess, though, we should also make a scope distinction between: (a)
what needs to go into the ontology, and (b) what needs to be written up
in this "Context Driven Address Formatting" use case. Obviously, the
exercise has taken much longer than one would have anticipated ... but
then, the discussion has been useful.    (04)

Since (b) is what we need to get done quickly, I would also like to see
suggestions on how we can bring this to closure quickly, in addition to
the ontology related discussions.    (05)

Regards,
PPY

Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx wrote Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:02:27 -0400:    (07)