[ontolog-forum] Wiki Preferences

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 13:09:01 -0700
Adam and everyone who is posting to our wiki,    (01)

Adam, thank you for starting the new pages on KIF, SUMO and WordNet.    (02)

It would be helpful if:    (03)

1. You could set your personal "Preferences" (link available at the
top of bottom of every page on the ontolog-wiki). That way, you
contributions will be properly identified as being from you.    (04)

2. you could also make a "Summary" entry to describe any wiki page
update you make (when they are not minor updates), that would be
helpful too.    (05)

You will know what I mean if you look at:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RecentChanges    (06)

Appreciate your contributions.    (07)

Tx.  -ppy    (08)