Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: [protege-discussion] Creating Semantic Business

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, garret.minakawa@xxxxxxxxxx
From: "Monica J. Martin" <monica.martin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 12:44:58 -0600
Per our discussion today on UBL-Ontology:    (01)

OAGI-CoreComponents group
Lead: Garret Minakawa who is active in UBL, UN/CEFACT ATG and TBG17
(harmonization).
garret.minakawa@xxxxxxxxxx    (02)

They have had quite a bit of discussion about the implications of
address, location and any relationship between the two - which changes
particularly in the transport and logistics space (they talk about
pallets, packages, geographical location, coordinates, etc.....many,
many references cited).    (03)

I've attached one recent drawing on Address alone.  Please ask Garret on
more details on that and location.    (04)

Monica    (05)