[ontolog-forum] Re: [ontolog] Providing Review to the UBL Jan-2003 Relea

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:55:44 -0800
Thank you, Adam.    (01)

I have slapped together a wiki page for the purpose. It's at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UblRelease0p70    (02)

Attention Everyone: Please contribute to it. This will be important
and a effective means to influence how UBL would move forward after
this release. The UBL TC does take all feedback seriously, and will be
reviewing and disposing of them, comment-by-comment, individually.    (03)

Please post your comments (either to the wiki or to the forum) ASAP,
hopefully no later than Wed 09-Apr-03. That way, we can talk about it
a little at the 10-Apr-03 conference call, if we need to, and allow
someone a bit of time to reformat it into the official UBL feedback
format to make a proper submission.    (04)

Thanks in advance,
PPY    (05)

P.S. Adam, ref the above, appreciate if you could elaborate on your
post a bit more (include links and references, ... etc.). Please
assume that some of the audience do not have exposure to ontologies or
ontological engineering. If we can get your (and everyone's) comment
in a way that is good enough to consolidate into a combined submission
later, that would be wonderful.