Re: [ontolog-forum] Minutes of the 2003.04.03 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:25:04 -0800
Peter,
   My high level comment for the UBL group would be similar to what I'm
advocating for this group - reuse an existing upper level model to avoid
duplication, increase standardization and future reuse potential.  We could
use the correspondence list I put together to illustrate our early work on
the concrete impact of an existing upper level model.    (01)

Adam    (02)

mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (04)