[ontolog-forum] Re: ebXML/UBL Context Drivers - From CCTS 1.9 Context I

To: "monica.martin" <monica.martin@xxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:34:19 -0800
Monica,    (01)

Thank you for the post.    (02)

I took the liberty to start a new thread for the subject. Since we are
capturing the forum postings as "threaded discussions", messages that
reply to other messages are actually threaded hierarchically. That,
combined with a clever use of the subject line would help tremendously
in future retrieval of the information when users browse the archive
index (and hence, make it more useful than if they were just there
hidden among other things.)    (03)

As an example, see last month's threaded index of the archived
discussion:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/threads.html    (04)

Therefore, please use "reply" to continue a discussion thread, and
start a new message with a proper subject line, when a new subject
matter is being addressed. I understand you already did change the
subject line in this case, but probably didn't realize that we thread
by message-ID rather than by the subject line content (which is how
Microsoft sorts messages; they actually don't thread properly in their
mail clients).    (05)

Thank you for your attention.    (06)

Appreciate your being on the team, and for your contribution.    (07)

Best regards,
PPY

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (011)