Re: [ontolog-forum] [UBL-Ontology] Picking our Methodology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:28:50 -0800
We had a few good posts and contribution to the subject so far. But
then, ONLY two people have an opinion on the matter (which is fine).    (01)

If we were to vote on it, it would be about time (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00113.html#nid014).
However, in view of the above, this definitely isn't a matter that
should be decided through a voting process.    (02)

May I suggest that, maybe, between MikeDaconta and LeoObrst, that the
two of you might get on the phone with one another today or tomorrow
(or continue to use this forum if async communication works better)
and try to reach a consensus ... that way, we can bring closure to
this matter, and press ahead with project.    (03)

Would that work, Mike/Leo? Any other suggestions?    (04)

Regards,
PPY    (05)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (06)