Re: [ontolog-forum] Regular Weekly Conference Calls

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:00:29 -0800
Almost all respondents preferred Thursdays.    (01)

1. I have therefore, setup the next call for this coming Thursday, and
will continue to schedule the weekly calls on that day ... until the
team agrees otherwise. Please mark your calendars and block out that
slot if you plan to be joining the call regularly.    (02)

2a. Conference Details: