[ontolog-forum] System Enhancement

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:09:47 -0800
Please be notified that our [ontolog] forum and its archives has just been
moved to an enhanced system platform.    (01)

The following enhancements are now in effect:    (02)

   o  improved web-based user interface
   o  full-text search is available for the archived messages
   o  faster server hardware    (03)

IMPORTANT: note that the posting address, as well as the URL to the message
archives have also been changed (see footer below). Therefore please update
BOTH your address book and your browser bookmark (favorites) as soon as
possible.    (04)

Feel free to e-mail the undersigned if you have any question.    (05)

Regards,
PPY    (06)

P.S. For the next two weeks, postings made to the "old" list address will be
automatically forwarded to the new one. After that, we will discontinue
forwarding the posts. Please make sure you change your address book in the
mean time! Please do it NOW if you can. Thanks.   -ppy    (07)

To  Post: mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/    (08)