[ontolog] Amazon.com: Books: Towards the Semantic Web: Ontology-Driven K

To: Ontolog-forums-cim3-net <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:09:28 -0500
This book is just out (Dec. 31, 2002). I've gotten a copy and find it to
be excellent. It represents a slew of European research (wish we had
such here in the States!) on nearly ever facet of ontologies and
knowledge management. I strongly recommend it. Two of the authors have
been very involved in the emerging Semantic Web ontology languages.    (01)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0470848677/qid%3D1042628669/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-2289884-0282246    (02)

Dr. Leo Obrst  The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@xxxxxxxxx Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (03)

Your Gold Box
Get $25 to spend at Amazon.com when you spend $75 or more in our new Apparel & Accessories Store.
Get $25 to spend at Amazon.com when you spend $75 or more in our new Apparel & Accessories Store.

Search Amazon.com
Books Used Books Collectible Books All Products

book information
  buying info
    editorial reviews

Rate This Item
I dislike it I love it!

1

2

3

4

5
Edit your ratings

Favorite Magazines!

Explore our new Magazine Subscriptions store.

Ready to Buy?
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.
Get it for less!
Have one to sell?
Don't have one?
We'll set one up for you.
Towards the Semantic Web: Ontology-Driven Knowledge Management
by John Davies (Editor), Dieter Fensel (Editor), Frank van Harmelen (Editor), Frank van Harmelen

see larger photo