Re: [ontolog] FW: [ebxml-dev] generic AGENT ontology encoding

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Brian (Bo) Newman" <bo.newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:32:48 -0800
Monica,

Do you know if Vladimir is using the term "generic agent" to include the full range of individual agents (people), automated agents (computers/technology), and collective agents (individuals plus technology plus other collectives), or if it is just meant to cover a range of non-specific computerized applications?

- Bo Newman -