[ontolog] Request for Input

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:50:27 -0800
Ontolog Members,    (01)

First, on a personal note, I'd like to say that things have picked up
quite nicely on the ontolog forum.  We have added a few more active
members and observers. I'm very impressed with the volume and quality
of the discussion, especially as it relates to the relative strengths
and weaknesses of different representation schemes.    (02)

Now, on to the official portion of this message:    (03)

The conveners are planning to do a detailed analysis of the
introductions and "wish list" items to develop a candidate program
for the forum, including a proposed organization and action plan.    (04)

To simplify this process, Peter has prepared an online form.  It can
be found at http://ontolog.cim3.org/survey/ontolog0.html    (05)

Please complete the form at your earliest convenience.  For those of
you who already provided an introductory statement, we would greatly
appreciate your assistance in loading this information into our database.    (06)

For the few people still haven't provided an introductory statement,
this is an ideal time to do so. Your input, even if you joined as an
observer, is important to us in our efforts to draft a program that
is of interest to the greatest number of members.    (07)

In closing, let me again express my appreciation to all of you who
have joined "our little forum".    (08)

/s/ kwc 2002.11/24 22:50    (09)

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (010)

--
To post messages mailto:ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found