Re: [ontolog] FW: [ebxml-dev] generic AGENT ontology encoding

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: rykov-mtd@xxxxxxxx
From: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:08:49 -0500
Vladimir,    (01)

You may already know about FIPA (Federation of Intelligent Physical
Agents), no?  See: www.fipa.org.    (02)

They are developing agent standards, including agent communication
languages, protocols, and ontology hook-ins.    (03)

Leo    (04)

Monica Martin wrote:    (05)

> Perhaps this list can assist Vladimir.

Dr. Leo Obrst  The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@xxxxxxxxx Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (07)

--
To post messages mailto:ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found