[ontolog] Re: b2b ontologies using Topic Maps

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, soul-talk@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:50:44 -0700
Hi Everyone,    (01)

Eugene brought to our attention this very relevant article (see url
below).     (02)

The author, I believe, provided some keen observations and has made an
attempt to propose one way to solve this intricate problem that we are
embarking on. While we may or may not agree with his proposed
solution, he has, nonetheless, demonstrated his interest and
understanding of the issues at hand.     (03)

I would like to write him (Marc de Graauw) and find out if he would be
interested in joining us in the imminently resuming [ontolog] forum.     (04)

OK with you guys? Has any of you met or know Marc in person?    (05)

Comments, suggestions, ... (on him, or his views) ...    (06)

Regards,
PPY    (07)

P.S. Thank you, Eugene!  -ppy

--
To post messages mailto:ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found