Re: [ontolog] Agenda for the ontology mini-program at the Minneapolis F

To: ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:41:22 -0700
1.  You are correct, Tim, that " there will be no 2(b) or 2(c) sessions
(formally)" is duly noted.
However, I am hoping that we still prepare and cover that material under the
new draft agenda slots (i)
& (iv) [ref 2(i) & 2(iv) and 4(i) & 4(iv).]    (01)

2. However, on your "the only time scheduled for groups outside LCSC is the
monday lunchtime",  I am
slightly confused.
My proposed slot (vi) comes from the counter-proposed schedule in your message
of Wed, 15 May 2002
13:46:17 +0800,
//
Friday 9:30 - 10:00 pre-closing plenary presentation of examples of ontological
analysis as applied to
UBL semantics.
//
Please clarify.    (02)

3. Please kindly get a confirmation of the extended (1.5 Hour) lunch session in
writing, if you can,
please.    (03)

Thanks & regards,
PPY

Tim McGrath wrote Thu, 23 May 2002 18:52:23 +0800:    (05)

--
An archive of the [ubl-ontolog] postings can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/    (07)