[ontolog-admin] IPR issues [was: Predicate Collections for Semantic Rela

To: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 09:22:09 -0700
Hello Frank,    (01)

I believe we had communicated about this before (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-admin/2011-08/msg00002.html and
some of the offline exchange we had around that time) ...    (02)

I just looked through your "Terms of Use"[1] quickly, and can conclude
that your "Open and Sanctioned Use Policy" is neither "Open" (as in
the "Open Source Definition"[2], nor "Free" (as in the "Free Software
Definition[3]"), nor is that consistent with either the OpenContent
License:OPL-1.0[4] or the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA-3.0
(Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0) License[5].    (03)

I assume you are fully aware of the ONTOLOG contribution policy[6],
and by posting about your work and inviting contributions to it here,
you may nullify your own licensing restrictions or, at the least,
breach our Ontolog Open IPR Policy.    (04)

Please, again, review our (Ontolog members') Contribution Guidelines
and Policy[0], and in particular, our Open IPR Policy[6], and ensure
your posts are consistent with them.    (05)

Ref.
  [0] http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid3LHV
  [1] http://www.if4it.com/LICENSES/master_agreement.html
  [2] http://opensource.org/osd-annotated