[ontolog-admin] No confidential or private post on this forum, please [w

To: Robert Rovetto <rrovetto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rich Cooper <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:54:24 -0800
Robert,    (01)

I would like to draw your attention to our Ontolog community
contribution guidelines and policy[1], and more specifically our Open
IPR Policy[2] which states,
//
... those who are unable to contribute under the [Ontolog's specific
open] licensing arrangements should refrain from contributing to the
[ontolog-forum] content.
//    (02)

While we will still ignore your "NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY," it would
be courteous of your to make a follow-up post to withdraw that
statement.    (03)

For the future, please ensure you remove any such statement from your
post. If you prefer (as a lot of our members do) to subscribe to the
community mailing list with another (personal) address which is
unencumbered with similar notice(s), just let me know.    (04)

   [1]  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid3LHV    (05)

   [2]  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (07)

Peter Yim