Re: [ontolog-admin] Seeking interns who want to work on ontologies and a

To: "Kiff, Liana (MN10)" <liana.kiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:04:49 -0800
Liana,    (01)

Very considerate of you to ask.    (02)

We do have a page on the wiki -
ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RecruitmentOpportunity - that is for
members to make that kind of posts, although it doesn't get used much
at all.    (03)

We definitely frown on "commercial-like" posts - check out our
contribution guidlines:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid3LHV    (04)

If you do a one paragraph at the RecruitmentOpportunity page (with a
link there, that points potential candidates to your own website,
where you can say whatever you want) and then make a really short (one
of two lines) post to the [ontolog-forum] list  that tells people you
have just posted a RecruitmentOpportunity and point them to that
paragraph, that would be quite appropriate. (Our "PurpleNumbers" would
allow you to point people to the exact paragraph you need.)    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (06)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim