Re: [ontolog-admin] [ontolog-dev] Hackathon Project Specific Development

To: Joel Bender <jjb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:27:07 -0700
Hi Joel,    (01)

If this is in relation to the hackathon (especially the low-level
details) then use [ontolog-dev].    (02)

However, it really depends on (a) how generic-vs-specific your
question is, (b) who, you hope, will answer your question, and (c)
whether the Q&A outcome is of value to a narrower or broader audience.
Your options are (among more others),
- ask privately off-list
- [ontolog-dev] (about 50 subscribers)
- [ontology-summit] (about 500 subscribers)
-- [ontolog-forum] (about 1000 subscribers)
... that said, it's your call!    (03)

And, yes, if it is of value to the community as I whole, I do hope it
gets captured (archived, and indexed for search, etc. etc.) on the
mailing list (or other workspaces in the ONTOLOG collaborative work
environment.)    (04)

As for where/how workspaces will be designated for the
hackathon-clinics projects, I guess we will probably get to cover that
in the meeting next week (and definitely at the Thu 3/28 s11 virtual
session.) Part of the answer should and will come from the
hackathon-clinics participants, so bring your suggestion up then.    (05)

Regards. =ppy