[ontolog-admin] [OT] please refrain from including a confidentiality cla

To: William Frank <williamf.frank@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:31:46 -0800
William,    (01)

Will you be kind enough to remove the confidentiality clause (or post
from a different email address where this does not become a problem) -
"This email is confidential and proprietary ..." - in the footnote of
your post to our mailing lists, please. This does not sit well with
the Ontolog "Open" IPR policy for contributions by members of the
community. Ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32    (02)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (03)

Peter Yim