Re: [ontolog-admin] [oor-forum] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

To: Alexander Garcia Castro <alexgarciac@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:54:06 -0700
No problem, Alex. ... Hope I did not inadvertently embarrass you
(which I am sure you realize, is not the intent.)    (01)

I just wanted to take advantage of the situation and capture a
'standard' response, that I can reuse or point people to in the
future, when something like this happens.    (02)

Thanks & regards. =ppy