Re: [ontolog-admin] Signing up for Summit Sessions

To: Bobbin Teegarden <teegs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:29:39 -0800
No problem, Bobbin ...    (01)

I registered you for the Jan-26 session -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_01_26#nid32VR
and will leave it to you to try signing yourself up for the Feb-2 session.    (02)

One things you can do first, is to either trying editing on the
SandBox page, or your namesake page:    (03)

- SandBox: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SandBox ... where
you can try things out at the bottom of that page, and see how
different syntax in the editing window ends up looking like in the
finished (or the "preview") page.    (04)

- your namesake page is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BobbinTeegarden    (05)

The one single paragraph you actually need to read (as a first timer),
before starting to edit, is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA    (06)

After signing in, any page will show up with an active "Edit text of
this page" link at the lower left corner. Clicking on that brings up
the editing window, where you can make your edits.    (07)

When you are ready, goto:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_02_02
... click into the editing window and just add,
//
** BobbinTeegarden
//
below the last person under the "Attendees | Expecting:" section ...
preview, (optionally add a summary in the "Summarize Change" box) and
then save, and that's it.    (08)

Have fun! ... Feel free to ping me if ther eis any question.    (09)

Hope you don't mind my archiving this so others can benefit from the
exchange too.    (010)

Best regards. =ppy
--    (011)