Re: [ontolog-admin] Email address change

To: Cameron Ross <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:57:37 -0800
Hi Cameron,    (01)

I have added a pointer to the instructions on editing the wiki to your
namesake page at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CameronRoss
... you might want to take it from there.    (02)

... Essentially, if you haven't already done so, you should create
yourself an "account" first (near upper right corner), then an "Edit
text of this page" link will become available to you (near lower left
corner) .    (03)

As for subscriptions to the mailing lists, I have just subscribed
"Cameron Ross <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" to [ontolog-forum] (our members
discussion list) and [ontolog-invitation] (our general announcement
list). In case you want to subscribe or unsubscribe from other lists
that we host, please send a blank email from the address in question
to the following, and then proceed according to the system message you
will receive back:    (04)

Let me know if you still have any other question.    (06)

Best.  =ppy