Re: [ontolog-admin] [ontolog-forum] ACTION REQUESTED: OntologyBrowser

To: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:26:35 -0800
Pat,    (01)

Rather than pulling it, please consider moving that to your namesake
page. That way, we get the best of both worlds. I think the community
is getting a lot of value from trying out your tool. (Unfortunately,
we need to keep this collaborative work environment commercial-free
... otherwise we can become a free advertising space in no time!)    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy