Re: [ontolog-admin] Question w.r.t. upcoming Ontolog Conf. Call

To: "Viktoria Pammer" <vpammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:05:05 -0800
Hello Viktoria,    (01)

(Call me Peter, please ...)    (02)

The number +99000827582312 is actually a Skype number (not a real
phone number). You only need to paste this into the field where they
expect you to type in a number (do not worry about the country code at
all), and that should work.    (03)

This should be a free call ... doing it from you computer.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy