Re: [ontolog-admin] Ontolog Speaker Invitation - Christopher Chute - Thu

To: "Chute, Christopher G. M.D., Dr. P.H." <chute@xxxxxxxx>, "Mark Musen" <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:45:25 -0800
Dear Chris & Mark,    (01)

I have got the 12/14 session page up already. Kindly review, and edit*
it as you see fit. The page is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_12_14    (02)

I am planning to make the announcement/invitation to the ontolog-forum
and other collegial lists some time tomorrow morning. Please circulate
this invitation (after you have received a copy) to other community
lists whose members might benefit from the talk too.    (03)

I shall look forward to receiving your slides, say, before the end-of
day Monday Dec. 11. If you feel you need more time, please let me know
so that I am psychologically prepared (I can take your slides, or any
update to it, as late as 15 minutes before the talk, as long as I am
prepared for it.)    (04)

I also need Mark's reconfirmation of his availability to introduce
Chris at the beginning of the session (after everyone's self-intro.)    (05)

Thank you both, once again, for making this event happen.    (06)

Best regards.  =ppy    (07)

P.S. *please refer to
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA for
instructions about editing the Ontolog wiki; or, feel free to send me
the edits so I can post them for you. =ppy