Re: [ontolog-admin] RSVP Received For Your Conference

To: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:06:57 -0700
Thank you for the response, John.    (01)

Yes, quite a few are connecting in through Skype (we've
even had one speaker gave his talk through Skype) and
the experience is generally good.    (02)

(... if the line seems bad, it is easy to hang up and
call in again ... having everyone putting their line on
mute (by pressing "6") has helped tremendously too.)    (03)

Yes, please do try to call in. Your present will add
tremendous value to the discourse.    (04)

Let me know the name(s) of your colleague(s) who will
be calling in, so that I can list him/her/them on the
roster as well.    (05)

Have a good trip!    (06)

Best regards.  =ppy

Conference Call RSVP Manager wrote 23 Oct 2006 09:08:13
-0700: