[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from the Ontolog Face to

To: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, frankmccabe@xxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:55:29 -0700
Thanks you, Frank & Rex.    (01)

I have posted the slides now ... see (under):
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2006#nidOMO    (02)

Would either of you kindly populate the namesake page for
"FrankMcCabe" on the wiki there. (Frank, if you are doing it
yourself, please refer to
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA for
further details.)    (03)

Cheers.  =ppy