[ontolog-admin] Re: Exploring a Joint Ontac-Ontolog Upper Ontology Pane

To: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Dagobert Soergel <dsoergel@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:30:53 -0800
Good, Pat ... let's remember to bring that up again (this belongs to (c)).    (01)

... I still need the more basic questions answered first:    (02)

(i) Do you all (Pat, Dagobert, Brand ... Kurt and Leo too) support the
idea (of doing a joint event some time soon), and if so,    (03)

(ii) what would be a good time to do a synchronous session (phone
conference) to work up the next level of details.    (04)

Cheers.  =ppy