[ontolog-admin] Re: Dec-2005 Discussion session prep, etc.

To: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:37:02 -0800
Duane,    (01)

I'll let you and Kurt make the call (to suit yourselves ... as
you two have to be available in the first place.)    (02)

So far, only 12/8 has been taken up (Jim Spohrer of IBM on
Service Sciences - ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingsCalls#nidEXT),
therefore 12/1, 12/15, 12/22 & 12/29 are all open.    (03)

I am going to be on vacation (out of the country) and will not be
available for the 12/22/05, 12/29/05 & 1/5/06 calls, although I
can still get the freeconference call and recording line set up
(before I leave town) if you end up picking one of those 3 dates.    (04)

Cheers.  =ppy