RE: [ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Professor James Hendle

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jim Hendler" <hendler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst,Leo J." <LOBRST@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 14:52:30 -0400
Jim,    (01)

I second Peter's request. If you have a couple of slides, that would be
great.    (02)

We're looking forward to your talk/discussion!    (03)

Leo     (04)

Dr. Leo Obrst           The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx       Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (05)