[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Prep for Panel Discussion on Ontol

To: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "William E. McCarthy" <mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>, George Brown <george.w.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:08:47 -0700
Great! thank you, Michael.    (01)

This is Bill McCarthy's session, therefore, please direct any
pre-session content related question to him, if there is any.    (02)

As for slides, please email them to Bill <mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
with a copy to me <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> by end-of-day 6/29.    (03)

If anyone has additional references to share, feel free to (a)
post them to the session wiki page directly (under)
<http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_30#nidDM2>
Alternatively, you can also choose to (b) post them to the
[ontolog-forum] <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or (c) email
them to Bill with a copy to me and specifying that they are to be
shared. [ALL: this is applicable to both pre- and post-session.]    (04)

Bill and I have got the deck of George's 15 slides
<IPTF_for_Ontologists.ppt> from Steve already, but I believe I
still need a confirmation that that is the set to be posted (with
the understanding that only a couple of them will be used during
the session.)  [George - please confirm.]    (05)

This is exciting .. I'm really looking forward to next Thursday's
  session now.    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy