[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Professor James Hendler -

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:44:26 -0700
Hi Jim,    (01)

Your Aug. 11 session page has been initiated. You can find it at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_08_11
Please feel free to add/change content on it.    (02)

You can also find the session being announced under "News &
Announcements" at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidW    (03)

We'll be talking about it during my regular conference call too.    (04)

Once again, thank you for agree to talk to our community.    (05)

Best regards.  =ppy