[ontolog-admin] Re: Invite to Ontolog Forum

To: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>, Andre Charland <acharland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:50:58 -0800
Thank you very much, Duane.    (01)

Welcome, Andre.    (02)

I have already subscribed you to the main[ontolog-forum] mailing
list. Upon you participation in various community projects, you
might need to be subscribed into those respective project mailing
lists too.    (03)

Please refer to details about "New Members" at our wiki site
(see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage#nid019 )
In particular, please return your member survey, and make a post
to the forum to introduce yourself to the community.    (04)

We are going to have our Annual Strategic and Work Planning
session on this Thursday's call. Join us if you can.    (05)

Also, would you let me know what city/time zone you work from so
that I can get it into your record (allowing the meeting
invitations to show you your local time when you receive them.)    (06)

Best regards,
PPY    (07)

for and on behalf of
the Ontolog Co-conveners,