[ontolog-admin] Re: The Evolution of 11179 to OWL Meeting

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, Sam Chance <sgchanc@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Lute, Amanda <CTR>" <Amanda.Lute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nancy Lawler <nklawler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael.Daconta@xxxxxxx
Cc: Bruce Bargmeyer <BEBargmeyer@xxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:06:32 -0800
Thanks, Brand.    (01)

Hi Everybody,    (02)

This sounds like a very meaningful project, that could be run in
an open community of practice setting in the Ontolog
collaborative work environment. I, for one, welcome the opportunity.    (03)

Ontolog generally goes by the OASIS process (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl#nid045) to get a new
project started. Which means, if we have 3 or more people who are
interested, and would spearhead it (put a charter together,
organize a kick-off meeting, ...), we can get that started and
hosted on Ontolog.    (04)

I look forward to providing hosting and support to this project,
and to help enlist other members of the Ontolog forum to
contribute to it.    (05)

Best regards,
PPY    (06)

Peter P. Yim