[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Mailing List

To: "jhoward(contr-ixo)" <jhoward@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Niemann, Brand (SICoP)" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Tom Martin <tmartinrme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:38:00 -0800
Jack,    (01)

I have just subscribed you to the [ontolog-forum]. Welcome to the community.    (02)

Please take a moment to review the writeup about the Ontolog membership
(see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage#nid019).    (03)

Feel free to contact me, or anyone of the other co-conveners if you have
any question. We look forward to your participation and contribution. By
the way, we are featuring a talk by Chris Menzel on SCL this Thursday
which you might find interesting. ( see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_11_04 )    (04)

Cheer.  -ppy

jhoward(contr-ixo) wrote Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:03:40 -0500:    (06)