[ontolog-admin] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Chris Menzel - Thu 2004.11.04

To: Chris Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:08:34 -0800
Chris,    (01)

Got it! Thanks. Great stuff!    (02)

Evidently, all our communications crossed. I sent you a message
yesterday, and it got bounced (that's why I was worried that the
internet may have been getting in the way); therefore, I solicited
Adam's help to try getting in touch with you.    (03)

Now that I have this material, I will make arrangements to properly
announce the event to the community (I was in conference, and hasn't
been bale to work on it until now.)  If you have updated slides, feel
free to email me any time (even 15 minutes before the talk would be
ok.)  If you provide me with a phone number (off line), I'll try to call
you, say 15 minutes before the talk to walk through some of remote
controls and logistics with you.    (04)

Look forward to hearing you talk this Thursday.    (05)

Thanks & regards,
PPY    (06)

P.S. there was a typo on my earlier message, the subject should have
said "Thu" (instead of "Tue".)  -ppy

Chris Menzel wrote Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:07:25 -0600:    (08)