[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Michael Gruninger - Thu 2

To: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Evan Wallace <ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:32:57 -0700
Michael,    (01)

Thank you for the note. I look forward to receiving your slides.    (02)

Two more things:    (03)

1.  I just wanted to confirm with you that you are comfortable with both
you and I dialing into the conference number 5 minutes before the
session and walk-through the slide control during the session.    (04)

2.  Ref. my earlier request for your use of IP permission (see below),
please confirm by return e-mail, just for the record.    (05)

 > Peter P. Yim wrote Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:10:41 -0700
 >   we have been recording (some, so far, since this is still a
volunteer effort; but the intent is to do it for all)
 >   our presentation sessions and make the streaming audio available
online, along with the presentation
 >   material. May I, on behalf of ontolog, request your permission to
do so. (Please refer to our IPR policy
 >   at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl#nid036).    (06)

Thanks & regards,
PPY

Conference Call RSVP Manager wrote Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:11:11 -0700:    (08)

 >  Hi Peter, I will send you the slides on Monday. - michael

Peter P. Yim wrote Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:52:24 -0700:    (010)