[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Michael Gruninger - Thu 2

To: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Evan Wallace <ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:52:24 -0700
Thank you very much, Michael.    (01)

I'll  look forward to receiving your presentation material whenever you
are ready. Closer to the time (this could be a day or two, or even 5
minutes before the talk), we'll coordinate a bit more on how you could
run the presentation remotely.    (02)

Best regards.  -ppy

Michael Gruninger wrote Fri, 03 Sep 2004 11:38:46 -0400:    (04)