[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Meeting & US G

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:52:57 -0700
Pat,    (01)

Have a good vacation in Africa! We'll miss you at next week's joint call.    (02)

The [membership profile] page needs to be updated (and can only be done
when Kurt can get around to it.) after members have submitted their
input via the web questionnaire at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html
If you are referring to the 3 slides we were showing at the Joint
SICoP-Ontolog face-to-face meeting, then you are referring to
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoP/SICoP_Ontolog_Joint_Meeting_2004_07_07#nid1G8    (03)

You could update your own intro file by uploading it to the WebDAV
server, or, if you want me to do it for you, just email me the file.    (04)

The fact that the updating work for the [membership profile] page is
centralized, and the fact that it is all volunteered work here, tells us
that we should break the bottleneck and rely more on the wiki, which can
distribute the work, and offload it to each member himself/herself.    (05)

Therefore, you are correct, I am suggesting that we just do it on the
wiki. The way Adam has done it (see his earlier post today - both to the
list and on the wiki) would work just fine.    (06)

Regards.  -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:21:10 -0400:    (08)