[ontolog-admin] Re: Presentation Available for April 22nd, 2004

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:20:12 -0700
Dear Brand,    (01)

Can't thank you enough for giving us such an insightful and
comprehensive presentation today. Your work at eGov is both inspiring,
and encouraging, it reassures us, that we are not alone in our pursuit.    (02)

Our session has been captured under
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_04_22
and, as mentioned, I will try to get the audio digitized, and then,
made available from that session page too (once I can get around to
working on it.)    (03)

You also mentioned the possibility of drawing synergies between
[ontolog] and the "Taxonomy Tuesdays" initiative. If you would kindly
provide me with the introduction and the contact for Denise at the
World Bank, I will then be able to explore it further.    (04)

Best regards,
PPY

Peter Yim wrote Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:54:22 -0700:    (06)