[ontolog-admin] Re: Presentation Available for April 22nd

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:01:09 -0700
Brand,    (01)

Got it! Many thanks. Wow, 74 slides in all!    (02)

I shall look forward to your presentation.    (03)

The conference brisge will be available about 5 minutes before the
prescribed time. I'll call in as soon as it opens up. Therefore, if
you could also call in a few minutes, we could try ot work out any
last minute logistics issues.    (04)

Thal to you Thu 4/22. Thank you, once again. We're honored to have you
as a speaker.    (05)

Regards,
PPY

Brand Niemann wrote Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:10:16 -0400:    (07)