[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Modeling/formalizing represent

To: Nenad Ivezic <nivezic@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Patrick Cassidy <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:05:39 -0800
Wonderful! Thanks Nenad. Great to have you on the team.    (01)

 > As we discussed, a wide range of participation, particularly from
 > the standards community that implemented the core component types
 > would be very critical.    (02)

I totally agree. I am hoping we could engage more people in the
ontology community too ... but I had better do a bit more homework
first before putting that proposal out in front of the entire community.    (03)

Best regards,
PPY

Nenad Ivezic wrote Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:23:50 -0500:    (05)