[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Conference Call on modeling/fo

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:40:03 -0800
Pat,    (01)

Yes, probably my mistake for not making it clear in the first place,
as to what is "always available", versus what is available "for
synchronous collaboration sessions (and/or by prior arrangement) only".    (02)

As long as we don't mislead the public to think that my services are
"unreliable" -- like now ... since you've got "exclusive access" to
<vnc2>, anyone trying to login to it are liable to conclude that: "the
server is down again ... don't these people know what they are
doing?!" :-)    (03)

Cheers.  -ppy    (04)

P.S. I am still waiting for a few answer from you (ref your
presentation ... etc.) -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:47:31 -0500:    (06)