[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Conference Call on modeling/fo

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:20:14 -0800
Pat,    (01)

 > ... and it can be viewed on his server:
 >
 >       http://vnc2.cim3.net:5800/
 >       (login ontolog for view only or ontology to
 > navigate and manipulate)    (02)

Please note that, unlike the other services (like wiki, forum,
archives, file workspace, ...), VNC is not an "always available"
service that CIM3 is making available to the ontolog community.
Therefore, please qualify that whenever you make such a reference. The
only commitment, so far, is that it is available during our weekly
calls, or when the same has been pre-scheduled (say, when we run a
presentation or demo).    (03)

I'd much rather we do not "advertise" this on the forum (we can talk
about it during the calls, and let people who are close to the project
work to use it when it is available), so that we don't create
confusion ... or worse, make people think that the CIM3 service is not
reliable (when they try to access and cannot get the service.)    (04)

Thanks for your understanding.    (05)

Regards,
PPY

Patrick Cassidy wrote Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:31:11 -0500:    (07)