[ontolog-admin] Re: UBL TC Meeting 3-7 November 2003 / ontolog f2f

To: "Probert, Sue" <Sue.Probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:31:12 -0700
Hi Sue,    (01)

Sounds great .. and many thanks, once again.    (02)

We'll schedule a one-hour session in for Thursday 2003.11.06 afternoon
on the topic 'UN/CEFACT and ISO semantic harmonisation projects' for now.    (03)

Watch out for the full agenda on the ontolog-forum. We'll adjust (time
and/or topic) as need be, between now and when it happen.    (04)

Once again, have a great holiday! See you in person early November.    (05)

Best regards,
PPY