[ontolog-admin] Welcome Danny Ayers [was Re: ontolog-forum subscription

To: Danny Ayers <danny666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:54:49 -0700
Hello Danny,    (01)

Welcome! Thank you for subscribing you to the [ontolog-forum].    (02)

As you may already know, our discussion archives is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/
Our community wiki can be found at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki    (03)

Two survey had gone around earlier ... you can find them at:    (04)

(a) Membership profile: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html    (05)

(b) Tools Survey: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog1.html    (06)

Kindly complete and submit them at your earliest convenience
(especially the first one -- on membership profile. We need to know
whether you plan to participate as an active member or as an observer.)    (07)

In case people forget, access options/lnks can generally be found at
the footnote of each message.    (08)

On behalf of the other co-conveners of our [ontolog-forum], may I
welcome you once again and thank you for your participation.  I shall
look forward to seeing (i) your self-introduction message on the
forum, (ii) returns of our earlier survey(s), and, of course, (iii) to
your future contribution towards the community.    (09)

Best regards,
PPY    (010)

[ontolog-forum] Co-conveners:
      Kurt Conrad         <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>