[ontolog-admin] Re: Will business ontology solve classic EDI implementa

To: "Michael C. Rawlins" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:24:52 -0700
Thank you for your message, Mike.    (01)

It would be wonderful to collaborate with you at some point.    (02)

We (the [ontolog-forum] community) are colocating our first
face-to-face meeting with the UBL people in San Francisco in November
(Nov. 5~7, 2003), if you have plans to be at the UBL TC meeting then,
it would be wonderful for you to come by, give a talk, and exchange
ideas on pertinent issues.    (03)

In case you weren't aware, our distributed work is carried on mainly
over our forum (archived at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/) and our wiki (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/).    (04)

Would be great if you could join us (even as an observer) in the
endeavor. I'm certain you will be in a position to make great
contribution to the work we are embarking on; and will find the work
product from this community useful, as the world migrates from
traditional EDI to the future of the semantic web.    (05)

Best regards,
PPY

Michael C. Rawlins wrote Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:43:44 -0700:    (07)