[ontolog-admin] Re: Call for Papers: Knowledge Representation and Ontol

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:43:07 -0700
Kurt / Leo,    (01)

Guess you might have received this message from Craig Schlenoff too.    (02)

I would like to collaborate with both of you to do a paper for this
conference, and take the opportunity to present [ontolog-forum] and
its work to the AAAI community.    (03)

Please advise/confirm if you would entertain the idea ... and if so,
we'll have to get moving. Submission deadline (for full paper or
statement-of-interest/outline) is 2003-10-03.    (04)

Regards,
PPY

Craig Schlenoff wrote Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:16:12 -0400:    (06)