[ontolog-admin] Conveners conference call

To: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:20:45 -0700
Leo,    (01)

Is there a time this week that you, Peter, and I can talk briefly
about the UBL formalization project?  We seem to be hitting an
impasse and would really appreciate your input.    (02)

As you know, we decided early on not to take a traditional software
engineering approach, hoping that we could make more rapid progress
than would be the case if we took the time, up front, for traditional
project alignment activities.    (03)

At this time, however, we are having issues with agreements around
functional and conceptual scope, the prioritization and articulation
of use cases, and the fine-grained methodologies / work processes
that folks should use to contribute to the formalization process.    (04)

What does your schedule look like?    (05)

/s/ kwc 2003.07.27 17:20    (06)

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (07)